Device Complaints We Found on the AirSnore
The AirSnore device overall is a good anti-snoring solution and has one of the highest rankings in our review lists. You can read our full AirSnore review too.
The most common complaints by AirSnore customers are:
- Adjustment Period – it takes several nights of usage before sleeping soundly with the AirSnore. Expect to wake up several times or even find that the device has dropped out of your mouth.
- Saliva Buildup – Excess saliva will be found on your pillow and this could take several weeks to go away.
- Not Adjustable – one size device is not the right fit for everyone. If the AirSnore doesn't fit well, there is a 60-day return policy.
- Mouth Opening Size – this uncomfortable at first as it keeps the mouth wide open all night. However, this design on the device is necessary for mouth breathing, which prevents snoring.
- Dry Mouth – causes an extremely dry mouth the first few nights of usage. This is due to a full night of mouth breathing only (device does not easily allow nose breathing).
- Can't Swallow– uncomfortable feeling of not being able to swallow takes several days to adjust to.
Sleep Drops Complaints
- Not Strong Enough – the smell of the sleep drops is pleasant, but doesn't last more than a few minutes. The benefit does not last all night.
- Similar to Vapor Rub - Smell is like Vapor Rub, which is an over-the-counter medicinal product. Good for clearing the airways, however, a large bottle of Vapor Rub only costs $5 - $7, and would most likely have the same results as the AirSnore.