Getting used to new anti snoring devices can take a little time. You may need to go through a trial-and-error phase.
Of course, we hope you've read the full AVEOtsd review. But these troubleshooting tips should also be helpful.
- Creating Sensation on Tongue - Even when fitted properly, you may find your tongue feeling a little tingling. However, if the sensation is strong or you experience numbing then the suction is too tight. Keep practicing.
- Falls off While Sleeping - If your AVEOtsd falls off while you are sleeping then the suction likely needs to be stronger. You may also need to push your tongue a little deeper into the device. When your tongue is pushed farther more suction is created.
- Doesn't Fit Under Tongue - Some people need the V-notch altered to fit the tongue's frenulum. This is something you need to have your doctor or dentist take care of for you.
- Increased Salivation - As with all stop snoring mouthpieces, increased salivation is always a possibility, especially while you are getting used to it. When you put something in your mouth, your brain thinks its food and sends the message to salivate. After about a week, your brain will recognize that it is not food, and you will see your salivation drop.
- Tongue Changed Color -If your tongue changes color, your device is probably too tight. However, it may also be from using the device in conjunction with blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Looks or Smells Different - It is important to wash your AVEOtsd after every use. If the material is changing colors make sure you are not cleaning it with mouthwash or any product containing alcohol. If it smells, you are either not cleaning it well, or you need to have a dentist appointment to rule to the chance of an underlying medical condition.
If you haven't purchased AveoTSD yet, make sure to check for coupons on my AVEOtsd coupon page.