Chances are good that if you are considering a SleepPro snoring mouthpiece that you have already read my review. However, I reviewed SleepPro Easifit, which is the most popular one, and my wife did the SleepPro Woman. We had no success with either, but I feel it may be helpful for you to have a brief overview of all the products to compare, so you can make an educated decision.
- Easifit – This is the most basic and popular SleepPro option. It uses a boil-and-bite method to achieve a custom fit. It does have a front hole that allows you to breathe through your mouth.
- Woman – The SleepPro is a pink mandibular advancement device because apparently all women are supposed to love pink. It has the same design as the Easifit except it is designed to fit a woman’s mouth. It is said to fit snugly and unobtrusively, but my wife would disagree. That being said, maybe someone else will have good luck with it. Like Easifit, this device is $44.95.
- Contour – SleepPro Contour is actually a good looking device, but at $129.95, I don’t think I could bring myself to splurge on a product that appears to be bulkier than the Easifit. Contour is comprised of two separate hard trays, with both featuring thermoformable polymer. The device comes with straps in a variety of lengths, which are used to set the placement of the lower jaw. This product also uses the boil-and-bite method, but the trays are fitted separately. Fixed breathing space in the front allows you to breathe fully all night.
- Custom – If you have $259.99 burning a hole in your pocket then you may want to order SleepPro Custom. Although, if you are spending that kind of money it is unclear why you would not just get a prescribed product. Unlike the other SleepPro products that get fitted at home this one is done in a laboratory. The company sends you a kit to make an impression of your mouth. You do this and send it back, and then the laboratory ships your device. You get a precise fit, but you do have to wait a while for your device.
- SleepPro Sleep Tight – This is basically an upgraded version of Easifit. It still gets molded using the boil-and-bite process, but supposedly it fits tighter. Although, to me it looks bulkier than the others, Sleep Tight does have a larger breathing hole than Easifit, as well.
- Chin Support Strap – Although not a mouthpiece, SleepPro does offer a stop snoring chinstrap that is supported to help stop dry mouth by holding your mouth closed. It fits over your chin and crown of your head and it is adjustable. It can be washed by hand or machine.
If you looking for snoring smart devices, consider this product.
All mouthpieces are backed by a money back guarantee. Shipping prices vary depending on the product being purchased and location. See more on my experience on my SleepPro review.