14 Important Facts About ZQuiet
Are you looking for just the facts about ZQuiet, so you don’t have to read through a detailed review? This list will tell you everything that you need to know.
- Airflow ports hold your mouth open a few millimeters to ensure adequate airflow while you sleep.
- Living Hinge Technology allows you to move your mouth, talk, and drink water while wearing it.
- You will receive two mouthpieces with your order, one of which has a more extended lower jaw piece.
- Made in the USA and FDA-cleared.
- Manufactured from a medical-grade nontoxic material that is free of latex and BPA.
- Designed in conjunction with an experienced sleep specialist.
- Company has an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- No boil and bite fitting process is required.
- Soft material can be trimmed and filed for a better fit.
- Can be cleaned with dish soap and a toothbrush. Toothpaste should be avoided, as it can discolor the appliance.
- You may experience jaw soreness that can last hours or days while your mouth gets used to wearing it.
- ZQuiet is not recommended for denture wearers or individuals with loose or weak teeth.
- A storage case is included and should be used to prevent damage to the device. The case will also help it retain its shape.
- ZQuiet can be ordered online from the official site from the United States, Canada, and several other countries.