7 Things to Know About SleepPro
If SleepPro is the anti snoring devices you are considering, or if you are trying to compare it to others, this list will tell you all the important things you need to know about this product.
- Like other mandibular advancement devices (MAD), SleepPro works by holding your lower jaw forward to help keep your airway clear.
- Breathing can be done through the mouth, if needed, thanks to an airflow hole.
- The boil-and-bite process is used to achieve a custom fit.
- The mouthpiece can be washed using a toothbrush and mild dishwashing detergent. It can also be cleaned using a denture cleaner.
- The average lifespan of SleepPro is 12 months. However, if you grind your teeth it will be less.
- Some denture wearers can use this device as long as long as most front teeth are intact. Never use extremely hot water while cleaning as this can make the device very rough.
- SleepPro is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee and 45-day warranty.
Check out our full SleepPro stop snoring mouthpiece review for more information or contact us and let us know your experience.