7 Things You Need to Know About SnoreMate Before You Order One
With such a low price (and can be even lower with a SnoreMate discount code), it is easy to understand why so many people don’t hesitate to order SnoreMate.
I was excited about the price, too, as you read in my full SnoreMate mouthpiece review. However, it is important to make sure you understand exactly what you are ordering.
There are a ton of anti snoring devices available that have a lot to offer and only cost a bit more than SnoreMate. You may want to consider them once you know a little more about this device.
- SnoreMate needs to be replaced every three to four months, so you could easily spend over $100 a year on a mediocre product when you could have purchased a quality one with a longer lifespan for the same amount.
- If you breathe through your mouth while you sleep because of sinuses, nasal polyps, or a deviated septum, or if you just deal with bad allergies don’t bother ordering SnoreMate. There is no breathing hole, so you have to be able to breathe through your nose.
- SnoreMate has not been cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration, so there has been no trusted testing deeming it safe for use.
- This mouthpiece can’t be worn, if you have braces, caps, crowns, dentures, or missing or loose teeth.
- The material is not BPA – or latex-free. If you are 100 percent certain that you don’t have a latex allergy this might not be a big deal, but many people don’t know until they have a reaction. As for BPA, this is not something you want in your mouth for several hours per night through a snoring mouthpiece. If BPA can get in your bloodstream simply by holding a shopping receipt covered with it then just imagine the health concerns it could cause being in your mouth every night.
- SnoreMate is not adjustable, so you can’t change the positioning of the lower jaw.
- This device may not look bulky online, but it definitely is. There is only one size available to order, and it is definitely invasive in your mouth.
Update: SnoreMate is now an outdated product and does not appear to have an active business.