If you tried the original SnoreMender years ago then you may be wondering how the newer version compares. The original stop snoring device launched in 2007. In 2013, SnoreMender PS was released with a few upgrades.
- Stronger Hinges – The hinges on the newer version won’t wear out as quickly. SnoreMender is actually made with a few different tensions, so if the medium strength hinge does not work, you can try one that has stronger or weaker hinges.
- Breathing Hole – SnoreMender PS makes it easy to breathe through your mouth. Its predecessor did not have spacer holes to make sure your mouth didn’t close completely while you were sleeping.
- Material – The material on the newer version is thicker, which I believe has addressed the issue of rough edges that were commonly complained about with the first SnoreMender.
- Style – Despite its thicker material, SnoreMender PS is more streamlined. Excess material that contributed to bulkiness in the original version has been removed.
- Pressure Points – Like many MADs, the front teeth dealt with a significant amount of pressure in the first model. SnoreMender PS now features Pressure Shift Technology, which redistributes pressure to strong teeth. This reduces the risk of discomfort in the front teeth.
Fore more information on the currently sold SnoreMender check out our SnoreMender review.