The TheraSnore device overall is a good anti-snoring solution and has one of the highest rankings in our review lists. The Therasnore sells internationally as a best-selling anti-snoring solution.
The most common complaints by Therasnore customers are:
- Adjustment Period – it can take weeks before sleeping soundly with the Therasnore. Expect to find that the device has dropped out of your mouth.
- Saliva Buildup – Excess saliva will be found on your pillow and this could take several weeks to go away.
- Can’t Swallow – uncomfortable feeling of not being able to swallow takes several days to adjust to.
- Hard to Snap Together – not easy to get the right setting on snapping the upper and lower tray together. Flimsy device.
- Long Custom Mold Process – Fifteen step process to get the mold correct. Prior to 2008, a dentist was necessary to custom fit the Therasnore.
- High Price – Therasnore cost can be well over $100 US, before shipping.
- Shipping Time – shipping time from the UK to USA customers can take several days to weeks.
- Pricing Discrepancies – Product is sold on different sites online for big price variances.