If you are considering VitalSleep, and you have questions, there is a very good chance that countless other people have already asked them. I cover a lot of questions in my VitalSleep snoring mouthpiece review, but some people have followed up with additional questions. Below are answers to some of the most common questions asked about VitalSleep.
- How does VitalSleep work? VitalSleep holds your lower jaw in a forward position. By doing this, your tongue doesn’t collapse into your throat, causing an obstruction, which then vibrates against the soft tissues.
- What is VitalSleep made of? VitalSleep is made of flexible medical-grade thermoplastic. It is USA-sourced and latex- and BPA-free.
- How do I know what size to order? Generally, men order the regular size and women order the small size. The regular is about 10 percent larger than the small. If you do order the wrong size VitalSleep will exchange it for free. Just make sure you check the fit before you customize it.
- What if I mess up the boil-and-bite process? A lot of people are intimidated by the process because they are scared of ruining their snoring mouthpiece. VitalSleep can be reheated three times. Do make sure you are not submerging for longer than 10 seconds.
- Is there a guarantee? VitalSleep has 30-day money back guarantee that begins the day you receive your product.
- How do I get a replacement? One of the attractions to VitalSleep is that you get free replacements for any reason for one full year. All you have to do is fill out the RMA form online, and it will be taken care of.
- Does VitalSleep ship out of the United States? Yes! VitalSleep ships to Australia, Canada, Great Britain, and other areas by USPS International Airmail.
- Is VitalSleep covered by insurance? If you order VitalSleep online it will not be covered by your insurance. If you have your doctor order and prescribe it to you then there is a good chance that it may be covered.
- How do I clean my VitalSleep? A toothbrush, toothpaste, and warm water are all you need to clean your device. It is recommended to clean before and after every use. Once a week it should be soaked with an effervescent denture tablet.
- Where is VitalSleep manufactured? VitalSleep is made in California, and all materials are USA-sourced.
- Are military discounts available? VitalSleep does offer military discounts, but you need to contact the company directly.
- Are there are people that shouldn’t wear VitalSleep? VitalSleep is not recommended for individuals with braces, Invisalign, missing teeth, TMD, or bridges or crowns that are under 1 year old. This mouthpiece is not suitable for children either.
- Do I have to sleep in a certain position? VitalSleep can be worn while sleeping in any position.
- Is there a chance that this mouthpiece can be swallowed while sleeping? You will not swallow this device. VitalSleep has been deemed safe and cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
View this video for more answered questions on VitalSleep